List Of All Michigan Sportsbooks
We have gathered the complete list of all Michigan sportsbooks that are legal and licensed by the state of Michigan in 2024. All 16 online Michigan sportsbooks you’ll find in the list have great features and promos offered to the residents of the state.
Top list of Michigan sportsbooks
All Michigan Sportsbooks: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the state.
|DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $5, get $150
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,500 in bet credits
|BetRivers Sportsbook Get up to $500 in bonus bets
|BetMGM Sportsbook Up to $1,000 in bonus bets
All Michigan sportsbooks
There are 16 online sportsbooks in the Wolverine state, and these include BetMGM, FanDuel, PointsBet, and Caesars Sportsbook. Our experts have explained these sportsbooks based on several factors, such as customer support, the number of sports available, payment options, betting types, and so on.
- Barstool Sportsbook – Great welcome bonus
- BetMGM Sportsbook – Best for parlay betting
- BetRivers Sportsbook – Limited NHL live streaming
- betPARX Sportsbook – Co-branded with local Play Gun Lake
- Caesars Sportsbook – Most odds boosts
- DraftKings Sportsbook – Most popular US book
- Eagle Casino & Sports Sportsbook – Local brand
- FanDuel Sportsbook – Great mobile app
- FireKeepers Sportsbook – Great daily odds boosts
- Four Winds Sportsbook – No sign-up bonus
- FOX Bet Sportsbook – Great FOX Sports’ betting app
- Golden Nugget Sportsbook – Great payment options
- PointsBet Sportsbook – Phenomenal betting variety
- SI Sportsbook – Newest to Michigan
- TwinSpires Sportsbook – Now only horse racing
- WynnBET Sportsbook – Great sportsbook
Sports betting in Michigan was a restricted affair, thanks to the 1992 PASPA Act. However, in 2018, the United States Supreme Court struck down PASPA, thereby allowing States to enact their own gambling laws. Consequent to this landmark judgment, in January 2021, MI officially allowed legal sports betting in the state, and since then, several online bookmakers have commenced their operations here.
That said, we’d urge you not to place bets on offshore betting sites in Michigan. These sportsbooks aren’t regulated by Michigan’s laws and hence are risky places to bet on. Our list of all Michigan online sportsbooks excludes such shady betting sites.
Michigan online sports betting
Michiganders can now legally bet on online sportsbooks. So the next question arises; Where can people in Michigan place their bets? Well, we have you covered in this article, where we have compiled a list of all sportsbooks in Michigan. In fact, all these online bookmakers are legal and provide a wide range of betting options and sports to Michiganders.
All Michigan sportsbooks covered in this article share a few common qualities, such as varied betting options and sports markets. Moreover, all these Michigan online sportsbooks promote safe gambling practices and have detailed policies about handling your data.
Receiving help from these online sportsbooks is easy, and you can contact them via email, chat, or phone. Many of these Michigan online sportsbooks also have a detailed FAQs section.
Regulated sportsbooks in Michigan
All Michigan sportsbooks with real money are regulated by the Michigan Gaming Control Board. The MGCB is managed by an executive director whose tenure is six years. Our complete list of all Michigan sportsbooks covers the following information:
- Basic facts of the concerned sportsbook
- Banking options available
- Pros and cons
- Name of that sportsbook’s land-based partner.
In addition, our list of all Michigan sportsbook apps and websites contains several helpful tips and tricks about claiming free best and other promotions.
Legal online sportsbooks in Michigan
Caesars Sportsbook Michigan
Ever since acquiring London-based William Hill in 2021, Caesars Sportsbook has rebranded its betting interface. This online sportsbook utilizes William Hill’s state-of-the art technology and hopes to improve its betting products. Caesars’ land-based partner is Turtle Creek Hotel and resort, and its main features are:
- This sportsbook has a world-class betting app
- Signing up is easy and you can choose your games easily
- Plenty of banking options
- This sportsbook offers dozens of odds boosts daily
- Gamblers can also enjoy live action at the Turtle Creek Casino in Williamsberg
Advantages and drawbacks
- Caesars has improved its same-game parlays
- It provides unmatched betting lines and odds boosts
- Unmatched NFL futures wagers
- Players can also try several poker and casino games at this online sportsbook.
However, Caesars suffers from a few drawbacks as well.
- The live betting functionality is sub-optimal
- Caesars doesn’t have Venmo as a banking option.
- Odds provided by William Hill
- Banking options – cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, and cash
- Mobile apps – iPhone and Android
PointsBet Sportsbook Michigan
This independent Australian sportsbook landed on the American shores in 2019 and since then has created ripples in the domestic betting market. PointsBet has earned its name by striking profitable relationships with NBC Sports, the NBA and other sporting networks plus its unique Pointsbetting feature.
PointsBet Sportsbook Michigan main features are:
- Name-a-bet and Pointsbetting features
- Among the best football betting sites in the U.S.
- Several ongoing rewards
- Well-designed app
- In partnership with Red Wings & Pistons
Pros and cons
- Player-friendly website and app
- Weekly NFL promos and odds boosts
- Sleek live betting experience
- Its Pointsbetting feature is great for football bettors
Notwithstanding its several benefits, PointsBet has a few disadvantages as well.
- Limited games in the Michigan online casino app
- PayPal is the only e-wallet available
PointsBet quick facts
- Banking options – Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, PayNearMe, Pointsbet Mastercard, In-person, and online banking.
BetMGM Sportsbook Michigan
One of the leading names in Vegas, BetMGM is on the way to becoming the largest sportsbook in the United States. BetMGM commenced its operations in Michigan in 2021 and has the following features:
- BetMGM Sportsbook Michigan has partnered with Detroit Tigers
- Players can enjoy live games at the BetMGM Grand Detroit
- Sleek mobile app
- Several ongoing promotions
- Easy parlay betting
Advantages and disadvantages
- BetMGM Michigan has quite a few poker games
- Place single and multiple parlays effortlessly
- Player-friendly app and website
- Superior live betting experience, particularly for football
- High withdrawal limits may deter some players
- Sub-par support
BetMGM Michigan quick facts
- 24/7 live chat and email
- This online sportsbook has a separate casino section
- Available on Android and iPhone
- Banking options – Visa, Mastercard, MetMGM Play+, American Express, Skrill, Paypal, ACH, cash, wire transfer, and PayNearMe
- Founded in 2018
DraftKings Sportsbook Michigan
The DraftKings sportsbook started its operations in 2009 as a daily fantasy sports operator. In 2018, it had an early advantage over the others after the Supreme Court overturned the PASPA. The major features of this New York-headquartered sportsbook are:
- You can create just a single account for DFS, betting and casino.
- Play free to win big prizes at DraftKings
- Sleek mobile website and app
- DraftKing’s Stats Hub recommends the best bets to place to its customers
Pros and cons
- At DraftKings, you don’t need to create separate wallets for betting, DFS, and casino
- DraftKings is good for newbies
- This sportsbook also has football micro betting
- Daily free pools
However, DraftKings suffers from a few deficiencies.
- High minimum withdrawals
- Doesn’t offer impressive bonuses
DraftKings quick facts
- Banking options – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Discovery, ACH, cash, wire transfer
- Odds provided by – SBTech
- Apps – iPhone and Android
- Support – Live Chat, email, and webform
FanDuel Sportsbook Michigan
FanDuel Sportsbook Michigan started its operations in 2021 and has partnered with MotorCity Casino Hotel. One of the best online sportsbooks in Michigan, FanDuel has the following distinctive features:
- You get daily odds boosts and other promos from Fanduel
- There are no minimum requirements for withdrawal
- Player-friendly mobile website and app
- No limits on withdrawals
Like all MI sportsbooks, Fanduel also has its share of advantages and disadvantages.
Pros and cons
- Plentiful promotions for loyal players
- Risk-free bet for new customers
- Features like Same Game Parlay make sports betting interesting at Fanduel.
However, this Michigan online sportsbook can improve itself by removing the following deficiencies:
- Inability to transfer funds between fantasy sports, casino, and the sportsbook.
- Customer support is inefficient
Fanduel Sportsbook Michigan quick facts
- Odds provider – Betfast
- Owner – Flutter Entertainment plc
- Banking options – Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, ACH, Fanduel Prepaid Card, ACH, cash, bank transfer, check, and wire transfer
- Available on iPhone and Android
- Headquartered in New York City, New York
Our list of all legal Michigan betting sites includes other online sportsbooks, so continue reading.
BetRivers Sportsbook Michigan
This Michigan-based online sportsbook started in 2021 and has tied up with Little River Casino and Resort. The main highlights of BetRivers Michigan are:
- BetRivers Michigan live streams some tournaments like the NHL
- There’s a 100 % deposit bonus for new players.
BetRivers Sportsbook Michigan offers several benefits to its customers. However, this Michigan online sportsbook has a few flaws as well.
Pros and cons
- Live streaming available
- Bonuses available for new and loyal players on sportsbook and casino
- Same game parlays limited
- Mobile betting experience is unsatisfactory
BetRivers Michigan quick facts
- Game types available – sportsbook and casino
- Banking options – Discover, Visa, Mastercard, PayNearMe, Play+, cash, ACH, PayPal, check by mail.
- Support – Live Chat, email, helpline
- Owner – Rush Street Interactive
- Founded in 2019
This list of all Michigan online sportsbooks from A-Z includes a few more entrants in the local sports betting industry. Some of these are SI Sportsbook Michigan, FOX Bet Michigan, and Barstool Sportsbook Michigan.
SI Sportsbook Michigan
Sports Illustrated, or SI, has been a respected name in sports news and journalism since the 1950s. Now after partnering with 888, Sports Illustrated has launched its own sportsbook – SI Sportsbook Michigan.
The main features of this sportsbook are:
- Features cashouts and same-game parlays
- It has several interesting promotions for new and loyal players
- SI Sportsbook Michigan has partnered with Island Resort Casino for regulatory reasons
If you are trying SI Sportsbook for the first time, take note of its advantages and drawbacks.
Pros and cons
- Attractive sign-up bonus
- Comprehensive customer support
- Supports multiple payment options
That said, SI Sports suffers from a few drawbacks as well. These are:
- Lack of betting variety
- Non-availability of casino and poker games
SI Sportsbook quick facts
- Banking options – ACH, bank transfer, Play+, credit and debit cards, PayNearMe, e-check
- Odds provider – 888 Sports
- Support – Phone, Email, Contact Form, Live Chat
- Owners – 888 Holdings and Authentic Brands Group
- Apps – Android and iPhone
How to get $50 in free bets from SI Sportsbook Michigan
- Deposit the minimum amount with SI Sportsbook; No promo code needed.
- Now, place your first wager of $10 or more.
- If your bet settles, you can get five free bets worth $10 each.
- This promotion is restricted to new players only.
This list of all Michigan sports betting apps and websites also talks about WynnBet Michigan, which was launched in 2021.
WynnBet Sportsbook Michigan
The WynnBet Michigan sportsbook is owned by Wynn Resorts and has partnered with Kewadin Casino. Hotel, and Convention Center.
Wynnbet’s key features are:
- It has a solid mobile-betting app
- Wynnbet Michigan also offers an attractive sign-up bonus to its new customers.
- This online sportsbook has partnered with the Detroit Lions as the team’s sports betting partner.
Before signing up with WynnBet Michigan, you must know the key strengths and weaknesses of this betting site.
Pros and cons
- WynnBet has customized its support for Michiganders.
- Hundreds of slots, tables, etc. for casino lovers.
- Free bets, parlays, and other promotions are available.
- Niche games like darts aren’t available on WynnBet Michigan
Free bet versus Risk-free bet
Some Michigan sportsbooks offer free wagers while others roll out risk-free bets, so what’s the difference?
Free bets are credits given to bettors that allow the latter to wager without any risk. These bets aren’t cash and you can use these wagers on specified sports.
On the other hand, risk-free bets are like free bets with one major difference. In the former case, you must spend some money to use these bets. For example, if WynnBet offers a $500 risk-free bet, you must first wager $500 on a specified game. If the bet wins, you pocket your earnings, else you receive a free bet equal to the amount you wagered.
WynnBet quick facts
- Banking methods – credit and debit cards, online banking, PayPal, Play+, VIP preferred cash, wire transfer.
- Apps – iPhone and Android
- Support – phone, email, contact form, and Live Chat.
- Headquarters – Las Vegas, NV.
FOX Bet Michigan
This licensed Michigan sportsbook offers a $50 risk-free bet to its customers. FOX Bet Sportsbook Michigan is owned by Fox Sports and has partnered with Pokerstars, one of the leading players in online gambling.
The key features of FOX Bet Michigan are:
- Decades of history of bringing sports news to you
- Daily odds boosts
- Multiple payment options
- 17 sports and tournaments like baseball, basketball, and MMA.
Strengths and weaknesses
- FOX Bet offers several casino and poker games to its customers
- Superior betting experience across website and app
However, a couple of problems afflict this sportsbook, which are:
- Limited game parlays
- Inadequate support
Wrapping up, let’s have a quick look at FOX Bet Michigan.
FOX Bet Michigan quick facts
- Support – Live Chat, contact form
- Banking options – Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, ACH, PayNearMe, cash, bank transfer, Skrill, and VanillaDirect
- Headquarters – Mt. Pocono, PA.
How to claim FOX Bet Sportsbook Michigan free bet
- Sign up with FOX Bet
- Make a deposit and place a real money wager,
- Claim your winnings and continue playing
Another betting website worth exploring on this list of all Michigan sportsbooks is Barstool Michigan.
Barstool Sportsbook Michigan
At Barstool, you can claim a $10 No-Deposit Bonus plus a $1,000 Risk-Free Wager. Barstool online sportsbook in Michigan has been in the business for close to a decade and currently operates in 12 other markets in the United States. Barstool’s land-based partner is the Greektown Casino Hotel, and this sportsbook is known for the following features:
- Barstool offers several promotions to its customers like risk-free bet and sign-up bonus.
- Associated with Barstool Sports.
This online sportsbook offers several benefits to its players. At the same time, Barstool lags behind its competitors in certain areas.
Pros and cons
- Six different payment methods
- Barstool also offers several casino games to its customers.
- Only sixteen sports markets like baseball, basketball, MMA, and Aussie Rules
Barstool Sportsbook Michigan quick facts
- Banking options – Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, ACH, Play+, wire transfer and cash.
- Support – Live Chat, email, contact form, call back request
- Owner – The Chernin Group
This list of all sportsbooks in Michigan also has names that are quickly catching up with the leaders. One such name is BetParx online sportsbook in Michigan.
BetParx Sportsbook Michigan
This betting website has a clean and uncluttered interface and with minimal colors. Moreover, BetParx Sportsbook Michigan offers five different kinds of bet types – Specials, Moneyline, Totals, Specials, and Parlays.
- Available on iPhone and Android phones and tablets.
- Free bets and seasonal promotions available
- Offers daily boosts to customers
- BetParx has 10 different sports and tournaments, such as NHL and NFL.
- Support channels – FAQs, Live Chat, email, and phone
- Nine different payment options including PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and bank transfer
- Clean and elegant betting platform
- Powered by Playtech
- Owner – Parx Interactive.
There are a few more licensed sportsbooks in this list of all legal Michigan betting sites, so keep reading this guide.
Golden Nugget online sportsbook
This online sportsbook in Michigan has tied up with a land-based casino, the Ojibwa Casino Resort.
- Several reputable payment options like PayPal, American Express, Visa, Play+, PayNearMe,and cash.
- Playable on Android and iOS devices.
- Free Bets, Parlay Boosts, and seasonal promotions are available.
- 15 sports like baseball, basketball, and cricket.
- Support – Live Chat, email, phone and FAQs.
You’ll also find Eagle Sports, a local online sportsbook, in this list of all Michigan sportsbooks.
Eagle Sportsbook Michigan
This licensed online sportsbook in Michigan has partnered with Eagle Casino and commenced its operations in 2022.
- It offers 18 sports and leagues for betting, such as NFL, NHL, and MMA.
- 100% deposit bonus up to $1,000 plus 50 free spins.
- $10 minimum deposit.
- Deposit maximums vary according to payment channels and can go up to $10,000 per transaction.
- Owned by Saginaw Chippewa Indian tribe of Michigan.
- Eagle Sportsbook has two land-based properties: Sagaring Eagles Casino and Hotel, and Soaring Eagle Casino & Resport.
- However, the Eagle Sportsbook has a cluttered interface which may put off many bettors.
Firekeepers Sportsbook Michigan
This online sportsbook has a strong local connection and is owned by the Nottawasepi Huron Band of the Potawatomi. Since this Indian tribe owns the Firekeeper Casino Hotel in Battle Creek, you can enjoy numerous live events by virtue of this association.
- Provides daily odds boosts to customers
- It covers only seven sports like football, hockey, and soccer.
- Win up to $500 as bonus in the welcome offer reserved for new players.
- Four payment channels; PayPal, Visa, e-check, Mastercard.
How to claim the FireKeepers Sportsbook free bet bonus
- Bet at least $25 to receive a maximum free bet up to $500.
- Minimum odds requirement is -200.
- You can’t withdraw or cash this free wager and must use it in its entirety.
- The FireKeepers free bet bonus expires one week after its release from the sportsbook.
Four Winds Sportsbook Michigan
This online sportsbook in Michigan has partnered with Four Winds Casino, and is powered by Kambi.
The key features of Four Winds Michigan are:
- 18 sports and leagues including cricket, darts, and baseball.
- You can also bet on TV and novelty shows on the Four Winds platform.
- Live-streaming of select games.
- All three odds formats are available.
If you are looking for an equally exciting online sportsbook in Michigan, you may consider TwinSpires, which made its name in horse racing. Unfortunately, TwinSpires is shutting down its operations and isn’t accepting any new players, so you’ll have to consider other online sportsbooks in Michigan.
Complete list of all Michigan sportsbooks that are legal a to z
- Barstool Sportsbook Michigan
- BetMGM Sportsbook Michigan
- betPARX Sportsbook Michigan
- BetRivers Sportsbook Michigan
- Caesars Sportsbook Michigan
- DraftKings Sportsbook Michigan
- Eagle Casino & Sports Sportsbook Michigan
- FanDuel Sportsbook Michigan
- FireKeepers Sportsbook Michigan
- Four Winds Sportsbook Michigan
- FOX Bet Sportsbook Michigan
- Golden Nugget Sportsbook Michigan
- PointsBet Sportsbook Michigan
- SI Sportsbook Michigan
- TwinSpires Sportsbook Michigan – Now only horse racing
- WynnBET Sportsbook Michigan
While we’ve covered most topics related to Michigan online sportsbooks, we’ll still cover some of them briefly below.
FAQs on Michigan online sportsbooks
This state is home to BetMGM, Caesars Sportsbook, PointsBet, Fanduel, FOX Bet and many other online sportsbooks. All the legal betting sites mentioned above have a wide array of betting and sports options and can be played on desktops and phones.
There are 16 sportsbooks apps that are legal in Michigan. All these mobile apps have received the necessary licenses from the Michigan Gaming Control Board.
Any Michigan sportsbook having no less than 25 sports and tournaments is the best. Besides, it must have at least four betting types and live stream games from all the top four leagues, such as NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB. The top Michigan sportsbook accepts payments from cards, e-wallets, prepaid vouchers, and bank transfers and can be accessed on most iPhones and Android devices.
The best online sportsbook in Michigan has at least 25 sports and leagues to bet on, and is accessible via most iOS, Windows, and Android devices. Moreover, all the top Michigan sportsbooks accept deposits via Visa, Mastercard, Play+, cash, PayPal, Skrill, and bank transfer. These online sportsbooks live stream the key matches of premier tournaments and have world-class customer service.
Yes, online sports betting is legal in Michigan and as long as you are 21 years or older, you can bet on any licensed Michigan sportsbook. All Michigan sportsbooks that are legal carry their licensing information in the About Us section.